Miscanthus Pellet Burner 50kW
Advantages of Miscanthus Pellet Burner 50kW
- Multibio Miscanthus Burnercombust either wood pellets, or sintering agricultural fuels
- Automatic heating, ecologic environmentally friendly operation
- Adjustable power output from 20 - 50kW
- Combustion efficiency up to 96 %,
Fuel for Miscanthus MultiBio 50 kW Burner
- Certified fuels: wood pellets made according to normy ENplus (A1, A2, B), olive stones, plant pellets
- Other usable fuels: Miscanthus pellet, plant pellets, paper pellets, mustard, canola, sunflower, residues from cleaning of cereals, oats, peat pellets and other agricultural products
Dimmensions of MultiBio 50 kW Burner
- Lenght- 731mm
- Wide - 441mm
- Height- 717-817mm (according to legs position)
- Weight circa 72kg
Advantages of MultiBio Burners
Unique Design of MultiBio Burners
The unique design of MultiBio burners differs greatly from other burners available on the market. MultiBio burners have been designed to combust wood pellets, agricultural pellets, and other agricultural materials. Thanks to their unique design, MultiBio burners are able to combust plant materials, while simple or retort burners are usually unable to combust plant fuels in a reliable or environmentally-friendly manner. MultiBio burners thus allow the use of the broadest range of pellets or bulk plant fuels on the market.
Automatic Operation of MultiBio Burners
MultiBio burners operate automatically within the wide output range - including automatic rapid ignition (2 - 5 minutes). The operator of the burner just adds fuel and removes ash.
Environmental Friendliness of MultiBio Burners
MultiBio burners feature precise control of air and fuel supply, with an operating temperature inside the burner of up to 1,200°C. The high combustion temperature guarantees low emissions, without producing any odor or aggressive compounds. MultiBio burners do not make use of the problematic stand-by mode, in which the fuel continues to smolder, and thus any unpleasant smell from the chimney is eliminated. The burner operates within the highest environmental emissions class, with almost zero carbon dioxide emissions.
Ability of MultiBio Burners to Handle Agglomerating Ash Sinters
MultiBio burners can easily handle agglomerating ash. The design of the cylindrical rotary chamber rolls any agglomerate away into the ashtray during the combustion process, without causing the operator of the burner any difficulties. Agricultural material cannot be combusted in simple or retort burners without encountering problems.